Run All The Races is proud to announce our partnership with Run & Ride Race Series. We hope to help you Run & Ride all the races and will provide our readers with race discounts, travel & training tips, but more importantly show you how to enjoy a race-cation that includes the entire family without breaking the bank.
In 2014, we ran the Cedar Point races and instantly fell in love with this race series because it combines our love of roller coasters, racing and family fun all at an affordable price!
At Cedar Point, we ran the 5K on Saturday morning with Kimberly’s children. Then we enjoyed the thrills of Cedar Point’s legendary roller coasters. On Sunday, we ran the Half Marathon while Perfectly Goofy Gail’s parents, Kay and Mike, volunteered on the course at a water stop. We then went back into the parks to ride the family and thrill rides, but more importantly…the roller coasters. Click here for our 2014 race recap.
For 2015, Run & Ride’s races take place at Cedar Point, Kings Island, Dorney Park, Valley Fair and Carowinds parks. Each weekend has fun for the entire family including the 1 mile Snoopy run, a 5K charity run, a 10K roller coaster run or the main event the Run & Ride half marathon. You’ll run among the sights and sounds of legendary and super new roller coasters!
Run & Ride Races is gearing up for the start of their race season with their first event at Valleyfair, Minnesota on Saturday, May 16th & 17th. Valleyfair will offer The Valleyfair 5K and Snoopy’s One-Mile Fun Run on Saturday at 8:30am. On Sunday at 6:45am they will host the Route 76 10K and Valleyfair Half Marathon. Valleyfair is located in Shakopee, Minnesota and is the largest amusement park in the Upper Midwest offering thrill rides, family rides, a waterpark and entertainment! Hurry early registration closes on Saturday, April 4th – registration fees will increase. Click here to register today!
- Use RUNALLTHERACES10 to receive $10-off the half-marathon
- Use RUNALLTHERACES5 to receive $5-off the 10K or 5K
Scenic running route through the amusement park
Admission to the park – this varies by park so check the offer, but it’s an OUTSTANDING DEAL!
BibChip timing and instant online results
Commemorative long-sleeve tech T-shirt
Free parking the morning of the race
Great prizes and awards for top 3 finishes in each category
Friends and family park entry discounts
Post race food
The first 150 sign-ups receive a special Run & Ride “in training” t-shirt
- May 16-17: Valleyfair, Shakopee, MN
- May 16 – 8:30am: The Valleyfair 5K and Snoopy’s One-Mile Fun Run
- May 17 – 6:45am: Route 76 10K
- May 17 – 6:45am: Valleyfair Half Marathon
- June 13 – 14: Cedar Point, Sandusky, OH
- June 13 – 8:30am: The Millennium Force 5K Benefiting The Chris Smith Memorial Fund and Snoopy’s One-Mile Fun Run
- June 14 – 6:45am: Cedar Point Rougarou 10K
- June 14 – 6:45am: Cedar Point Half Marathon
- September 12 -13: Carolwinds, Charlotte, NC
- September 12 – 8:30am: The Carolwinds 5K and Snoopy’s One-Mile Fun Run
- September 13 – 7:40 am: Fury 325 10K
- September 13 – 7:30 am: Carolwinds Half Marathon
- October 3 – 4: Dorney Park and Wildwater Kingdom, Allentown, PA
- October 3 – 8:30am: The Dorney Park 5K and Snoopy’s One-Mile Fun Run
- October 4 – 7:00 am: Hydra 10th Anniversary 10K
- October 4 – 7:00 am: Dorney Park Half Marathon
- October 23 – 25: Kings Island, Mason, OH
- October 23 – 7:30 pm: Kings Island Glow Run during Halloween Haunt
- October 25 – 7:40 am: Banshee 10K
- October 25 – 7:30 am: Kings Island Half Marathon
Next up: Traveling Tips at Run & Ride Races!